keeping it real

writing about the daily activities or lack there of in life

Friday, September 17, 2004

The girl below me likes to start playing her guitar, electric with an amplifier
only late at night.
I guess it wouldn't be so bad if
she didnt suck.
I rode my bike alltheway downtown and
I bought a new dress today
for a birthday celebration
the dress has little stars all over it
with a sash around the waist
It is perfectly cute
perfectly me
and perfectly stylish a la 1950's
the celebration just got cancelled
via a phone call

I am sad when non birthday celebrator is sad
what else can I say
it bums me out
but there is nothing i can say to this person
People need to deal in their own way(god nothing makes me want to barf more than sounding like a cliche)
I suppose
I suppose
I guess
I dont know
What I do know is that this person is ready to
blow
at any given moment
and the voice on the other end
is jagged
and I am afraid
afraid to hear what
is next.

I want to be supportive and so I said
when you are ready to celebrate then we will.

It breaks my heart to hear anyone say they don't deserve to celebrate their
birthday

I believe Birthdays are the only holidays.

Where the fuck is my fucking spell check.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home