keeping it real

writing about the daily activities or lack there of in life

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Two fudge bars
a pair of tiger patterned high heels
some William Shakespeare
and
some William Carlos Williams
and I am feeling like a nickel
Reading a lot this evening
not nearly as much as I should due to the search for...
some "special" vitamins
on the internet
Vitamin V is my game and you
know my name.
The shoes are hot
They are goign to look so good with that little black dress all girls should own.
Ebay is like an addiction at times
It is like if someone outbids you it ceases to become about the item and more
about the bitch on the other end out to get you.
I start talking dirty,(not the way you are thinking) calling her names
unless it is a guy ordering size 7.5 womens shoes.
Anyway I beat the bitch out for the shoes I wanted
it started out at like 15 bucks and of course I am in for 40 when all is said and done

JohhnyC went back to Mexcio, what a dick.Forever SO.
Driving right on by and he keeps ongoingandgoing I swear I am gonna pull a Thelma and Louise one day real soon. (Dear Lord, please let me pickup Brad Pitt or Orlando Bloom on the side of the road)
I am going to the country this weekend whether he is or is not coming to
town
Oh yeah I forgot I am an individual and I will not just wait and cry until maybe one day you decide you want to take me to bed
thanks but NO.


3 Comments:

Blogger you know said...

which wcw are you reading?
poems
stories
novels?

10:28 AM  
Blogger you know said...

call me at the xbi tomorrow

12:18 AM  
Blogger Bicyclemark said...

You make e-bay a full contact sport.

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home