God what is my problem? The past couple of times I have gone to a restaurant to find a job I have been a total retard. My usual well spoken demeanor just goes right out the window-totally tongue tied, looking at these people trying to speak but nothing coherent is making its way out. I might as well let one rip really loud.
What the fuck.
I am just trying to get a job and I really want to work at this restaurant Po Pazzo. It means, a little crazy. Could that be any more fitting. Exactly. So what is mon probleme? Je ne sais pas mais je pense que je suis un idiot. Zut Alors.
I get nervous and insecure for some reason looking for a job, like it is some sort of disparagement. I have no idea why, we all need to work and people look for jobs all the time. Maybe I had the kick me sign on my back. I usually remember to take that off when on a job search. However, I will concede the vibes have been weird when I have gone in to a restaurant. Par example, I just called the restaurant, Po Pazzo and I have a contact there so I was going to introduce myself(friend of a friend) and he was not there so instead of introducing myself to whomever answered the phone, probably the manager, I said uh, uh, well do you know when he works next? uh, ok, great I will call back then.
Fool I say.
I just want a job waiting tables in Little Italy, please say someone will call me back.
pleaseohpleaseohplease. Desperate times call for desperate measures. And I dont want to be desperate.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home