keeping it real

writing about the daily activities or lack there of in life

Monday, September 20, 2004

I want to know what the deal is with people?
why are people who say they are your friends
NOT your friends
I dont get it.
I really dont and you know what?

I am over that too.
Such is life, I will simply immerse myself in the
artist's pursuit of the next great American novel via
self destruction.
Hello, Charles, are you there
?
John?
dan?

Yeah, well I know who my friends are NOT.

And anyway I also have a new BFF
and he is cooler and nicer and MORE HONEST than you
so poop.

My hands still smell like latex gloves
I will let you figure that out.

And it is not a visual presentation based on Cocteau's Orpheus
who is taught by the coolest and best teacher ever, students dont know brillance
until you have had this professor

The thing is I am real lucky cause I get to talk on the phone with him
and go out to dinners
and show him my secrets(Which I NEVER DO FOR ANYONE)
my pictures
and open my heart
and he cares
its reciprocal

It is one of those things in life that
happens when you least expect and when you most need it
those are the best
I appreciate it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is a BFF? I'm lost!

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home