I am eating these delicious little pickles called cornichons.
Yummy.
Anyway, imagine you try to help someone out on their birthday, call a friend to take the birthday boy out for a good time. He doesnt even call them back. I mean if someone calls me inviting me somewhere, the least I could fucking do is reply one way or the other. Especially at age___. What the F? I am removing myself from this person's utter contempt for anything potentially good and not even making an effort. I am no longer going to allow myself to be emotionally upset at this person's complete and total irregard for the nicest of gestures.
I was perturbed earlier but I quickly snapped out of it
yelling at myself
to get a grip
and worry about myself
and my current lock jaw.
It is bad lately
real bad
This morning I could not even open my mouth to take a bite of the cheerios.
Tonight in the film class I TA this girl, let's call her Iona. She is, and I called this from the getgo, utterly crazy and annoying.
Tonight she asked if she could talk to me on like three different occasions of course when I am in the middle
of a conversation with someone else.
"Umm, Danielle, I am really sorry to interrupt but when you have I sec..."
Ahh dont interrupt than if you are sorry to do it.
WAIT.
So, I went over to her and said,
"Ahh, did you need me?" Interrupting her conversation.
She starts hysterically crying exclaiming the professor is going to frown upon her visual presentation because she is using power point.
Damn woman. She has an engagement ring on her finger.
I think this guy should run, really far away and never look back.
What a fool.
She is so nutso-it makes me look ridiculously normal.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home