I am up for a challenge or two
I can no doubt use a hammer and a screw driver
I can also think like I work at a hardware store
not for like ten years
but a novice no doubt.
I am trying to fix my closet.
My clothes are weighing the bar down
In one closet the bar was so heavy that it pulled out a screw
from the bracket
so at any given moment the whole thing could collapse
I am trying to avoid catastrophe
It is not working
Apparently the brackets in the closet are not a standard size.
So, what is going to take place is I am going to be forced
to fill out a "maintenence request" for this problem and
these aholes that manage this building will probably charge me a fortune and
give me a demerit
that goes on my permanent record.
So much for taking hardware matters into my own hands
Now my clothes are everywhere, it is hot as fuck
I am sweating and cannot concentrate on my school work when my closet is
in disarray
Yes I can and I will.
My theater at summer camp when I was little was called "I can and I will"
that is a good name for a theater.
At least I have a nice, new screw driver to call my own.
I still love the hardware store despite my own failings
as a closet fixerupper.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home