keeping it real

writing about the daily activities or lack there of in life

Monday, October 18, 2004

It rained here and it is nice afterwards. Warm yet wet and cool.
I was cruising home after work uh I mean school
on Adams Ave, the strip in my part of town.
There was this guy on a cruiser
So I am up for a little love so I take my foot off
the diesel's gas pedal, cause she gooooes.....
and I look over to my right, ready to smile but
not giving it up just yet cause lately I have been in the habit of checking out
homeless or gay
so I am trying to get it straight-HA!
He seemed to be cute to me although it was dark, rainy, and he
on bike
me in car
Eh, I gave the ol' dsb smile and the eyes
thats what gets em
it cant hurt I thought
but then I got to thinking
boyohboy
I want to feel alive
feel giddy
kiss
and just feel like life is all about that....
and by that I mean it is all about being in love
and I know you know what I mean.
i just say it how it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home